Our clinics are open for procedures.
Clinics operate with protocols to support social distancing and infection control.
Our clinics are located in regions where face mask use is mandatory by law.
Please wear a face mask when you come for your appointment.
At Gentle Procedures we take disease prevention and infection control very seriously.
We only see patients that are well and are at low risk of having the coronavirus. All our staff follow policies regarding infection protection and control. We clean surfaces between procedures. We enforce the highest hygiene standards and follow hand washing protocols.
Specific ways we are ensuring staff and patient safety:
- Making the experience as contactless as possible
- Limiting number of patients in the clinic per hour
- Pre-visit screening and in-visit screening
- PPE for staff
- Adherence to cleaning and sanitation protocols
- Staff trained in infection prevention and control for COVID-19
Thank you for choosing Gentle Procedures.
- Please come on time for your appointment to help us manage social distancing in the clinic.
- Appointments are carefully scheduled to reduce potential contacts.
- If you arrive more than 10 minutes late, the clinic reserves the right to reschedule your appointment.
Thanks for your help.
We appreciate your understanding and support in ensuring a safe environment for everyone.
Roland Sing, MD, FRCS©
Gentle Procedures Toronto/Mississauga